This is what I have done today. I have added an image of a location because I had a lot of empty space. I have also added more contents such as what else is going to be included in the magazine.
I really like the way the contents page looks but you just need to finish it. The photos have a circular shape which don't really go with the rectangular shapes that have the page numbers on it, so maybe you could change that. Also, I like the front cover, but it looks unfinished, you could put more cover lines on it. But I really like the font and colours you're using.
I really like the colour scheme as the pink really stands out and grabs my attention. What you could do to improve your magazine is add puffs to fill up the blank spaces.
I really like the layout of the front cover and content page. It looks really organised and neat. I also like the colour scheme, it's very eye catchy. For your front cover, i think you should add additional features on it to make it stand out more. As for your content page, I think you should change the shape of the image.
I really like the way the contents page looks but you just need to finish it. The photos have a circular shape which don't really go with the rectangular shapes that have the page numbers on it, so maybe you could change that.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I like the front cover, but it looks unfinished, you could put more cover lines on it.
But I really like the font and colours you're using.
I really like the colour scheme as the pink really stands out and grabs my attention. What you could do to improve your magazine is add puffs to fill up the blank spaces.
ReplyDeleteI really like the layout of the front cover and content page. It looks really organised and neat. I also like the colour scheme, it's very eye catchy. For your front cover, i think you should add additional features on it to make it stand out more. As for your content page, I think you should change the shape of the image.
ReplyDelete